Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Welcome to My New Craft Blog


Hello and welcome to my new craft blog, where I plan to post all about my random projects and whatever happens in my mission to finish them. Yes! With a 10 month old, it takes several tries and sometimes it stretches for days to finish a simple craft. Anyway, I still love crafts. To be specific, I love to hand stitch (I would say sew but I’m not that good at it.. not just yet), to scrapbook (I guess creating anything with paper is a better description), and anything new that seems interesting.

This blog is currently under some construction, but for now, ignore that, and enjoy the posts.

Before I forget... Happy Craft Month! I just found out that March is the National Craft Month... and it just happens to be the month i was born in ;)...that makes it double the fun!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment